Internship opportunities available at Innovate Learning Review (ILR), a publication which provides insight on the issues, practices, research, ideas, discussion, and resources by and for innovative learning professionals around the world.
Part-time positions for Editorial and Social Media Interns available. Editorial interns will curate/select and write brief content for publication. Social Media interns will help build the ILR social media presence and community. DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS APRIL 30th.
Internships are paid and require 3-5 hours/week working from anywhere. Also, college credit may be available.
- Background in educational technology, instructional design, or the learning sciences.
- Ability to curate or effectively filter what is relevant to the Learning and Technology community from a sea of information.
- Keep current with and write brief pieces on new topics and ideas in Learning and Technology.
- Experience working with social media such as blogs, Twitter, and feeds, etc. to build a social presence. WordPress knowledge is a plus.
- Good communication skills, consistent commitment to editorial quality, and reliable work towards deadlines.
- Motivation to inform, inspire, and help others to Innovate Learning.
Apply here with a cover letter and resume.