Division K will award ten $300 travel scholarships to early career scholars and advanced doctoral students in financial need who will be presenting a paper at the 2017 AERA Annual Meeting in San Antonio, TX in April.
Applicants must be members of Division K.
Requests should include the following information:
- Name, title, and institutional affiliation.
- Contact information, including mailing address, phone and email address.
- An abbreviated CV (no more than 3 pages).
- Copy of AERA acceptance note for paper proposal.
- Title of your paper presentation and a short abstract of your paper.
- A brief description of your need for travel assistance.
Send materials as ONE PDF document to :Dr. Gholnecsar Muhammad, Division K Affirmative Action Chair.
Deadline for submission: March 3 at 5:00PM EST. Notifications will be made by March 15.