Program Evaluation Specialist- Reporting to the Director of Programs for the Center for Economic and Workforce Development, the Program Evaluation Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of relevant literature review and evaluating of the Social Innovation Fund, CEO Mayors Fund, Project Rise Program with the goal of disseminating to stakeholders. The Program Evaluation Specialist position is a temporary one scheduled to begin on March 01st, 2016 and end on or around May 31st, 2016.
1) Serves as the primary evaluator and coordinates all evaluations.
2) Conducts evaluations as scheduled using the standards established by the Center for Economic and Workforce Development (CEWD) Department at Kingsborough Community College.
3) Manages Project Rise data.
4) Communicates clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
5) Works with Project Rise staff to ensure Project Rise data is up-to-date.
6) Generate program evaluation reports to stakeholders.
Master’s degree required; Ph.D. or ABD preferred from college or university in developmental psychology, educational psychology or related field with knowledge in achievement motivation. Experience with program evaluation is required.
Status– Spring 2016 for approx. 100 hours
Pay Range $35.00-$38.00
Hour(s) a week 10.00 to 15.00 hrs a week